Affiliate Broker - Hotel, Golf & Leisure Broker
Wes heads the Hospitality Practice Group, bringing over 20 years of senior executive level experience to Centennial, Inc. He has been a Managing Partner of Real Stone Solutions, and President of Affinis Consulting Group based in Kennesaw, GA. Until 2004, Wes was the SVP & Head of Project Development & Technical Services for the Americas at Intercontinental Hotels Group in Atlanta, GA. Prior to IHG, he worked as Corporate Vice President – Capital Investments at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts in Dallas, TX and in various management level positions at Hilton Hotels of Memphis, TN which acquired Promus Hotels in 1999. Wes began his hotel career in 1987 with Holiday Inns Worldwide in Memphis, TN. Prior to working in the hospitality industry, his career includes having worked for a national restaurant owner/developer and within the multi-family/apartment industry.
• 2010 – Present: Centennial, Inc.
Senior Associate & Affiliate Broker, Hospitality Practice Group
• 2004 – 2009: Real Stone Solutions & Affinis Consulting, LLC
Managing Partner & President
• 2001 – 2004: Intercontinental Hotels Group
SVP, Project Development & Technical Services (The Americas)
• 2000 – 2001: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Corporate Vice President - Capital Investments
• 1987 – 2000: Hilton Hotels (formerly Promus Hotels/Holiday Inns)
Sr. Director, Capital Asset Management Group
• 1985 – 1987: PepsiCo (Currently YUM Brands!)
KFC National Management
• 1981 – 1985: Makowsky, Ringel & Greenburg, Inc.
Multi-Family & Retail Owner/Developer
B.S. in Finance and Business, Christian Brothers University, Memphis, TN
• Member – American Hotel & Lodging Association
• Member – Nashville & Brentwood Area Chamber of Commerce
• State of Tennessee Brokers License
• HAMA – Previous member of Hotel Asset Management Association
• PMP – Project Management Institute Professional
• IAHI – Previous Corporate Board Member of the IHG Owners Association
• ISHC – Previous Member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants